Clear Door Cup Protectors & Door Edge Guards
Clear Door Cups and Door Edge Guards (Vehicle Specific Paint Protection Kits)
Do you want to protect your new vehicles most vulnerable area? Have you seen those scratches behind your door handles lately?
How about the old rubber door moldings or chrome edge guards?
We offer custom Clear Door Cup & Clear Door Edge Guard Paint Protection Kits to ensure the look and finish of your new vehicle. This is one of the most cost effective and simple ways to protect your new vehicle from the damage of everyday life. Our door cups are made from the highest quality paint protection film called DuraShield Titan XT. It is made from a 6 mil clear urethane with a 0.5 mil topcoat which is considered to be one of the most optically clear and virtually invisible films available on the market. DuraShield Titan XT is tough, durable, and puncture resistant. This film is made in the USA. Each door cup kit we offer has been custom measured by us to ensure the perfect seamless fit. Our door cup paint protection film will not take away from the look of your new vehicle because of its superior clarity and high gloss. Prevent unsightly scratches behind your door handles from your nails, rings or keys and protect your door edges from getting their first chip. It's never a good day when you have to purchase touch up paint for a new car when you could have avoided chipping your door edges from the beginning.
Every kit we sell is custom measured to fit only one make and one model. We do not offer the “universal” one size fits all type of kit. It not only looks bad, but they never fit correctly.
We are only making new makes & models. If we do not currently have your vehicle design, we will measure, create, and cut a kit for you in a short amount of time at no extra charge.
Please browse our site to find the perfect door cup for your make, model, and year!
- This Clear Urethane Film is backed by a 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty when used under normal conditions and installed by a qualified professional.
- This Clear Urethane Film is designed and constructed to remain optically clear, and will not experience discoloration, adhesive delamination or other similar failure due to a manufacturer’s defect.
- This film provides superior protection to the surface of your vehicle from damage caused by small stone chips, road debris, insects, minor scratches and abrasions, such as nails & rings for the door cups.
- Wait 48 hours after installation to wash vehicle to allow for proper adhesion.
- Wash the vehicle with car wash soap and water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Keep high pressure spray nozzles at least 2 feet from edge of film. The force of high pressure spray, if held to close, may cause edge lifting and peeling.
- Wax & clean your film on a regular basis. Do not use tinted wax or wax with abrasives. Regular hand waxing will extend the life, gloss, and look of this film. Do not use a buffer on the film. Wax this film at least four times a year to maintain UV inhibitors.
- Dried wax along the edge of the film may be wiped away using rubbing alcohol and a cotton swab. Be sure to rinse area with clean water. For most stains, 70-90% isopropyl alcohol easily removes the stain.
- Use a microfiber cloth when cleaning or waxing this film. Coarse cloths or excessive rubbing can damage the appearance of the film.
- Do not use aromatic solvents such as acetone, M.E.K., toluene, paint thinner, lacquer thinner or gasoline on this film.
- All warranty claims for this product need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with photographs.